From travel info to help with pets and sightseeing to concierge, take a look at the signature services we offer at Pembroke Kilkenny
Our passion is you. Whatever you require, it’s yours. Let our Guest Relations team make your stay a truly memorable one. In the meantime our tour guide Courtney has put together a fantastic list of all of our signature services. From travel tips to help with family matters and leisure activities, below is all the information you need to make the most out of your stay with us at Pembroke Kilkenny.
- Travel Tips
- Our Front Office team can arrange day trips for you from the city; assisting in arranging transportation and printing directions as well as advising on tours and must see sites.
- Need to be collected from the train station? Call ahead and we will have a taxi waiting for you to bring you to the hotel.
- Need to check-in online or print boarding passes? Not a problem, our Front Office team are happy to help.
- Have Irish roots? Check out some of our Genealogy and Irish History books available at reception.
- Our experienced tour guide, Courtney, can take you on a stroll through the medieval city to experience the centuries of history which has shaped our beautiful city.
- Stuck for time? Enquire about our rooftop tour where you get a 360 degree view of some of Kilkenny’s top sites. Don’t forget your camera!
- Complimentary parking available at the hotel. Valet parking also available.
- Family Matters
- Travelling with little ones can be stressful, ensure a good night’s sleep with cots and camp beds for children up to 12 years available on request. We can store food and formula in our fridges with 24 hour access.
- We work closely with Jenkinstown Boarding Kennels in County Kilkenny to offer your pet the VIP treatment too. Used by staff also, we can highly recommend their services.
- Leisure Activities
- Want to experience some of the finest golf courses in Kilkenny? Our Guest Relations team can arrange a tee time at Mount Juliet, Callan, Kilkenny Golf Club or Mountain View, Ballyhale. Club hire and caddies available for hire also at all courses.
- Dining in Kilkenny has many choices, ask our team for their recommendations. We can call ahead for reservations for you.
- Continuing on your journey from Kilkenny, we can recommended hotels throughout Ireland that have been tried and tested by our team. Bookings are no problem to any of our staff. We are always happy to help.
- High-speed internet access is available throughout the hotel and business centre.
- Complimentary leisure facilities are available at the Watershed Sports Complex located less than a five minute drive from the hotel.
- Added Extras
- Our business centre located at 11 Patrick Street offers a well organised secretarial service including faxing, printing and photocopying.
- Our Guest Relations team have put together their favourite places to see, visit, explore and eat in the city and county to give you the inside track into the Kilkenny scene. If it has been recommended by our team you know it’s good! This complimentary map is available at reception or can be downloaded.
- We value our repeat guests - mention at the time of booking and receive a treat in your room on arrival.
- Celebrating a special occasion during your stay? Let us know prior to arrival and we can give your room a magical touch to be remembered. Prosecco/champagne or bottled beer may be ordered prior to arrival and will be ready and waiting for your enjoyment on arrival. Glasses and ice buckets available on request.
- Say it with flowers and have a fresh bouquet delivered to your room prior to arrival.
- Kilkenny is a truly romantic city, if you are thinking of popping the question but are a bit nervous let our team plan this for you.
- We all know the Irish weather is changeable; sometimes we see all four seasons in one day. Umbrellas are available from reception.
- Express check-out available.
- We understand washing may pile up while travelling so why not avail of our laundry/dry cleaning service to feel as fresh as a daisy.
- Gift Vouchers may be purchased online or from the hotel reception.
Advance Purchase Rate
Book more than 21 days before your stay and save 10%
Book more than 21 days before your stay and save 10%. Price shown includes all discounts.
Reconnect with your loved one on a romantic getaway
Chill out with your loved one for a night away in one of our modern, spacious rooms with prosecco and chocolate-dipped strawberries, breakfast in bed and dining in Statham’s Restaurant