How We're Protecting You During Covid19
We are currently facing into a period of change and uncertainty due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With every new day comes new information, more choices, more restrictions and unfortunately, more illness for many people. At Pembroke Kilkenny, here’s what we’re doing to help:
Extended Free CancellationWe believe we shouldn’t add to the pressure being faced by our hotel guests and want to give them maximum flexibility. We are offering guests an extended cancellation policy, with on-the-day cancellation for current bookings. Simply let us know by 12pm on the day of arrival to avoid cancellation fees. If you’d prefer, your reservation can be rescheduled to another date so you still have the chance to visit Kilkenny and stay with us.
Health and SafetyWe also want you to know about the additional measures we are taking to help keep our guests and employees safe:
We will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every area of the hotel. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Additional guestroom touchpoint sanitisation procedures e.g. remote controls, light switches, telephone, coffee machine
- All public area common touchpoints are sanitised regularly throughout the day e.g. door handles, light switches, elevator call & activation button, telephones
- We’ll give you the elbow rather than a handshake
- We’ve re-organised our dining & drink areas to give more space between people, and so there’s less than 100 people gathered at a time
- Food items have been removed from display, just let us know what you want and we’ll get it for you
- No refillable cups or water bottles to support our behind-the-scenes hygiene measures
- Contactless payments preferred
- Staff have been trained in preventing the spread of COVID-19, are following HSE hygiene and travel advice
- Wash hands regularly using water and soap, or the hand sanitiser provided throughout the building
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or a tissue, dispose of safely